A Peaceful Heart

Monday, November 29, 2010

Back from Thanksgiving Break...

Did you know that I have TWO kiddos?? ;) I never ever want to seem like Taylor is in "the back of my heart and mind". Perhaps the saying...the squeaky wheel gets the oil is a correct assumption to make. It also NEEDS the oil.

Branson was fun. But, our vacations are never easy. (I know, I know...vacations are never easy with kids...but with Will there are some pretty harsh difficulties to work around) I'm super glad we got out of dodge. We ate some pretty yummy food, had a great time with my parents, and saw 3 amazing shows.

We had our first day of school today back from break. Will did great...until reading. He hates it. Have you ever tried to teach your cat to read? Yup. It's that easy with Will. I feel like I need some external help here. But, Will HATES doctors, testing, therapy, etc. So, perhaps I need to do some deep researching on reading disabilities. Anyone have some stored up extra time I can borrow?? ;)

Life is so full of interesting things. The more I am with Will....the more I SEE him through God's eyes....the more I love him. I need an extra dose of strength, patience, and love this week. I can just tell it. He is NOT the easiest kid to love....especially when he is threatening me. Or has his fist stuck in my face ready for battle.

Something to leave you with. Health IS so very important. It is. But, mental health? Oh man. I never, ever knew how important that is. I pray daily for Will's healing. I will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment